Boston's biggest ever prize money hackathon with support from world-leading experts. Come discover the power of going multi-chain.
Hack Boston is a 36 hour event from EasyA x Reach with 24/7, in-person guidance from the top engineers at Reach and the world's leading blockchain networks: Algorand, BNB Chain, Klaytn, Cartesi, Telos and more!
Event co-hosted by the Harvard Blockchain Club and MIT Bitcoin Club. Other universities in attendance include: MIT, Princeton, Yale, Brown, BU, Northeastern, Columbia and Cornell. We encourage any other universities to attend!
And even better? It’s STUDENTS-ONLY, so there will be zero professional hackers. Just you vs other students. Plus, you know employers will be fighting over you when you win.
Not a programmer? This hackathon is open to all students regardless of technical experience (whether it’s ideation, marketing or presenting).
Free to enter. Free food. Free code-level support available in-person 24/7.
What we're looking for:
- DApps that genuinely push the boundaries of what's possible
- Exciting new use-cases that leverage each chain's unique features
- Awesome plans for development post-hackathon
What you'll need to submit:
- Short description of your dApp
- Link to your public GitHub repo
- Short video demo of your dApp in action
- Your slides for presenting your project live