Polygon x EasyA
What the first ever student-only Polygon hackathon in London is all about
EasyA x Polygon is a 36-hour event from EasyA and Polygon with 24/7, in-person guidance from the top engineers at Polygon and Lens Protocol.
Co-hosted by the KCL Blockchain Society, other universities in attendance include: Imperial, UCL, Cambridge, Oxford, Bristol, Durham, QMUL and LSE. All other universities welcome too!
And even better? It’s STUDENTS-ONLY, so there will be zero professional hackers. Just you vs other students. Plus, you know employers will be fighting over you when you win.
Not a programmer? This hackathon is open to all students regardless of technical experience (whether it’s ideation, marketing or presenting). We even have a special prize dedicated for non-coders!
What we're looking for:
- Projects built using Polygon ID and Lens Protocol
- DApps that genuinely push the boundaries of what's possible
- Awesome plans for development post-hackathon
What you'll need to submit:
- Short description of your dApp
- Link to your public GitHub repo
- Short video demo of your dApp in action
- Your slides for presenting your project live
Grand Prizes (2x)
Plus the opportunity for follow-on investment and an invitation to join Polygon's accelerators