Tezos x EasyA
The first ever Tezos hacker house in London
What the first ever Tezos Hacker House in London is all about
Tezos x EasyA is a 36-hour event from EasyA for hackers to build on Tezos with 24/7, in-person guidance from top blockchain engineers.
Ever wondered if you could use Python to write smart contracts? In the Tezos ecosystem, this is a reality. On 26-27 November, learn how you can put your Python skills to work in Web3 and earn prizes along the way!
Plus, ever wanted to build your gaming ideas on the blockchain? The Tezos ecosystem are actively looking for awesome blockchain gaming ideas!
This hacker house is open to all participants, so if blockchain, gaming, NFTs or even just learning new things excites you, make sure you don't miss out!
What we're looking for:
- Projects built on the Tezos blockchain
- DApps that genuinely push the boundaries of what's possible
- Awesome plans for development post-hacker house
What you'll need to submit:
- Short description of your dApp
- Link to your public GitHub repo
- Short video demo of your dApp in action
- Your slides for presenting your project live
Grand Prizes (2x)
Plus the opportunity for follow-on investment and an invitation to join Polygon's accelerators
Runner-up Prizes (5x)
Shark Tank (Non-technical pitches)
“It’s fun. It’s simple, and overall, it doesn’t feel like learning.”
— Editor, Apple of the Day