London's first ever Bitcoin Hackathon
The EasyA x Stacks hackathon brought together Europe's best builders for 36 hours of non-stop hacking. Hundreds of developers from across the UK and beyond packed out East London's largest venue to build dApps on Bitcoin.
Over the course of this action-packed weekend, 350+ developers attended world-class workshops hosted by the Stacks, Hiro and EasyA teams and built incredible projects that they then pitched at our demo day on the final day of the hackathon.
Thank you to our incredible partners, Stacks and Hiro Systems, for helping make this event such a massive success! Stay tuned for more Bitcoin Hackathons we'll be hosting very soon across the UK and US.
What we're looking for:
- Projects built on Bitcoin using the Stacks and Hiro platforms
- DApps leverage Bitcoin and AI
- Developers excited about pursuing their projects longer-term beyond the hackathon
What you'll need to submit:
- Include a short description of your project (<300 chars)
- Link to your public GitHub repo
- Link to Google Slides used in your final presentation (including team slide)