Harvard's biggest blockchain hackathon
The vechain x EasyA hackathon, held right on Harvard's campus, attracted developers from all across the US (including one team from flying in all the way from the UK) to compete for $46,000 in prize money.
From the 500,000 square foot venue at the centre of Harvard's campus to the 250+ developers who attended, this was a truly remarkable hackathon.
Over the course of two days, we hosted workshops with developers who flew in from all over the US, Europe and Asia to showcase vechain's revolutionary new technologies.
Co-hosted with the Harvard Blockchain Research Labs, this event attracted world-class developers from other incredible universities such as Princeton, Yale, Penn and Stanford as well as top companies from Meta to Google.
What we're looking for:
- Projects built on vechain with a focus on sustainability
- dApps that enable second hand marketplaces for luxury brands
- Developers excited about pursuing their projects longer-term beyond the hackathon
What you'll need to submit:
- Include a short description of your project (<300 chars)
- Link to your public GitHub repo
- Link to Google Slides used in your final presentation (including team slide)