Why come to the EasyA x vechain hackathon
The vechain x EasyA hackathon is a 36-hour event designed for people to build on vechain with 24/7, in-person guidance from the vechain ecosystem itself.
Event co-hosted by the Harvard Blockchain Research Labs. Other companies and universities in attendance include: Meta, Google, Accenture, MIT, Northeastern, BU, BC, NYU, Tufts, Yale and Brown. We encourage any other universities and non-students to attend too!
Not a programmer? This hackathon is open to everyone regardless of technical experience (whether it’s ideation, marketing or presenting). We even have a special prize dedicated for non-coders!
Free to enter. Free food. Free code-level support available in-person 24/7.
What we're looking for:
- Projects built on vechain with a focus on sustainability
- DApps that genuinely push the boundaries of what's possible
- Developers excited about pursuing their projects longer-term beyond the hackathon
What you'll need to submit:
- Include a short description of your project (<300 chars)
- Link to your public GitHub repo
- Link to Google Slides used in your final presentation (including team slide)